Ecommerce Blogging How-To-Sell-Products-In-Indian-Ecommerce-Sites
Don’t know how to sell your own products online in eCommerce sites, Find out the Beginners guide what steps should take before start selling
ECommerce the word ruling the online business world, every day the list of buyers are growing that’s the reason from big to small companies are showing interest to start a own online internet business and compare with retail shops online virtual shopping sites are easy to maintain. The best part is can start a small online E-Comm sites from home with a minimum budget without any technical background.
A couple of times I’ve mentioned in my previous posts any business start with a low budget, slow and steady. It’s a 100% risk free and safe. So, now will see how can we sell our products online without having a own website and what are the best places to list our items online for Indian internet market.
Am sure most of the people are aware the top Indian eCommerce sites. (Amazon, ebay, Flipkart, snapdeal, shopclues etc.. ) But choosing the right website should suitable for your product is very important. Is this information is enough to sell our products and start make money, eCommerce sites always overwhelming with new sellers. So, study the online internet market of your niche product.Who is selling the lowest price with free shipping of my niche, if you are selling higher than this you might think twice before listing the product. Customers always prefers the best product with lowest price and find out the customer reviews of the particular seller how many positives are there based on feedback online business depends.
Here are the basic steps to take before the register and listing the product, Lets dig
- Select only the top 5 Indian eCommerce websites.
- Read the T.O.S carefully, because every site has their own regulations.
- Find out how much percentage they charge per product, shipping and bank transaction fees.
- Some eCommerce sites ask your company registration details and if you have a retail shop or wear house location, pan card, bank details and all the documents should submit before registration process takes to the next level of your application.
- After a successful sale, how long it will take the amount will deposit into the bank.
- Most of the beginners without reading the Terms of services just joined and listing the products and end up with low profit or some time lost the money.